Wow I really like both of these! I like the 3rd better than the 2nd (a sharper star and all caps, right?) and I like 1 also. Really, 1 or 3 I would be thrilled with. Good work Ryan. Choosing that one statement to slap on the front of a blank tshirt is the hardest thing to do!
I like them both too. If the point is to sell these, I think the third one would sell the best. I know that some guys would feel insecure wearing a heart on a tshirt. But I'm good with either.
I really, really liked the T-RX, but if I only had to choose between them the THIRD one. Can I request a sword on mine or a skull and maybe some blood dripping down.
I agree with Joya, but I also see Taben's point that boys might not want to wear it. . . What's this RX is for lovers. I like that one too! Really any of these would work i think!
Wow I really like both of these! I like the 3rd better than the 2nd (a sharper star and all caps, right?) and I like 1 also. Really, 1 or 3 I would be thrilled with. Good work Ryan. Choosing that one statement to slap on the front of a blank tshirt is the hardest thing to do!
ReplyDeleteI like them both too. If the point is to sell these, I think the third one would sell the best. I know that some guys would feel insecure wearing a heart on a tshirt. But I'm good with either.
ReplyDeleteWell... being a girl, I love the first ;) But I think all are good.
ReplyDeleteI really, really liked the T-RX, but if I only had to choose between them the THIRD one. Can I request a sword on mine or a skull and maybe some blood dripping down.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Joya, but I also see Taben's point that boys might not want to wear it. . .
ReplyDeleteWhat's this RX is for lovers. I like that one too! Really any of these would work i think!