Saturday, October 24, 2009

Poster

I'll show you a photocopy of last year's poster sometime at school as I haven't got an electronic copy of it yet. It was a pretty simple design and did the trick but the background was a little cluttered, making it difficult to read the overlay.

Anyway...
Here are some other gala invitations/posters that I gleaned in my search for ideas.
What do you think?




(This one may not really fit our tone but it was cool)

2 comments:

  1. I like the way the cherry creek poster is simple and clear, and i like the first one for the way it adds the sponsors on the poster. Essentially like them both but they are two very different styles. Can we combine their good qualities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam took the word out of my mouth. I love the simplicity of the "Cherry Creek" abut the first one accomplishes the "Sponsorship" requirement very well.

    I think I'm looking for the clean-cut feel of the second one, I'm afraid adding the sponsors to it would mess it up.

    ReplyDelete